Up-to-Date Resources on Coronavirus
General guidance being given by global health authorities includes the following protective measures:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw the tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough;
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.
The following websites offer updated information on the disease: